If, due to any reason, it is not convenient for you to visit our laboratory, you can also take the sample in the privacy of your home with Sample Collection Kit for DNA Testing, which you can order from Genos. Testing is performed by analysis of DNA extracted from buccal swab.
Sample Collection Kits are available for following DNA Tests:
- Coagulation Factors DNA Test
- Lactose Intolerance DNA Test
- Secretor Status DNA Test
How is testing performed?
Quickly – easily – reliably
The test is performed by DNA analysis from a buccal swab sample. The sampling procedure is painless and it takes only 10-15 seconds.
Samples should be taken using collectors that are integral part of each Sample collection kit. All collectors, the completed order form and the proof of the payment need to be enclosed into the pre-addressed protective envelope and then mailed it or delivered to the laboratory.
Your test results will be mailed to your address or send via email (in accordance to the information provided on your order form):
- within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the sample and payment for the Paternity Test
- within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the sample and payments for the following tests: Coagulation factors DNA Test, GENContracept, Lactose Intolerance DNA Test, GENFat, Secretor Status DNA Test and GENDog
- within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the sample and payment for the GENPerform Test.
Please carefully follow the instructions on sampling, marking the collector tubes and filling out the order form.
Detailed instructions are available here: